10 real words with made up meanings (admittedly some of them are obsolete words)
1. gambrinus- a sweaty gambler
2. namaste- something you yell when in Japan to let people know they should not do something
3. velleity- the measure of how much something is like vellum
4. thanatognomonic- the way a king goes about memorizing things
5. killdeer- the act of hunting and then killing a deer while running naked through the woods with your hair on fire.
6. paroxysm- what happens in the brain when you really tick someone off.
7. calamistrate- to make plans to dominate world with your evil henchmen while doing calisthenics
8. dejerate- to attempt to apologize for jeering at someone by giving them a high rating
9. marcesible- When something is prone to causing errors during attempts to access it such as typing the wrong password to get into your email.
10. orcast- this is what the weatherman does when he or she does not really no what's going to happen in the forcast they give an "or"cast in which a variety of possibilities for what the weather is going to be like are presented.